U.S. News and World Report has just released its list of the best hospitals 2014-2015.
According to their website, “Out of nearly 5,000 hospitals evaluated for the 2014-15 U.S. News rankings, just 17 made the cut for the Honor Roll.”
In order to be eligible, hospitals needed to score near the top in no less than six (out of 16) medical specialties, and could earn up to two “Honor Roll” points in each specialty category.
The Top 10 are:
10. Northwestern Memorial in Chicago
9. Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston
8. UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco
7. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian in Philadelphia
6. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Colombia and Cornell in New York
5. UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles
4. Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore
2. Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston
1. Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN
Click here to see the slideshow and check out all of the hospitals, as well as a breakdown of the specialties they scored highest in.