National Nurses Week, May 6-12, is the perfect opportunity for facilities to recognize the critical role nurses play in healthcare and their dedication to quality patient care. May will be here before you know it, so now is the time to start planning for your facility’s Nurses Week festivities.
Not sure where to start? Check out the American Nurses Association’s (ANA) Nurses Week toolkit. It’s a stellar resource for hospitals, clinics, and other organizations to help them plan this special week. Some of the ideas outlined in the toolkit could be used any time, so keep the nurse gratitude going strong all year long!
The 2017 toolkit includes:
- A professionally designed “Thank You” card, easily customizable with your logo
- A printable Certificate of Appreciation
- A template for a Nurses Week email to send to your team
- A Nurses Week banner you can add your logo to and print via a local vendor
- Online ads you can post to your organization’s website
- Various downloadable versions of the official ANA National Nurses Week 2017 logo
- Articles providing resources for your team with tips on celebrating Nurses Week at your facility, sharing your celebration with the media, and more!
Click here to get your free download of the ANA’s 2017 National Nurses Week Resource Toolkit.