The American Nurses Association (ANA) provides an excellent toolkit every year for hospitals, clinics, and other organizations to help them celebrate Nurses Week.
Nurses Week, May 6-12 each year, is a wonderful opportunity for facilities to recognize and celebrate the crucial role that nurses play in healthcare and everything they do to ensure great patient care.
Once again, the ANA has shared its ANA National Nurses Week Resource Toolkit, which is an excellent resource for facilities and others in planning their Nurses Week events and celebrations.
This year’s toolkit includes:
- A professionally designed “Thank You” card, easily customizable with your logo
- A printable Certificate of Appreciation
- A template for a Nurses Week email to send to you team
- A Nurses Week banner you can add your logo to and print via a local vendor
- Online ads you can post to your organization’s website
- Various downloadable versions of the official ANA National Nurses Week 2016 logo
- Documents and articles providing resources for your team with tips on celebrating Nurses Week at your facility, sharing your celebration with the media, and more!
Click here for a free download of the ANA’s 2016 National Nurses Week Resource Toolkit.