Are you ready for the AONE annual meeting? Read on to learn more about the nurse leader conference of the year!
- AONE or the American Organization of Nurse Executives has been around for 51 years.
- AONE’s annual meeting is a weekend-long event packed with educational courses, social events, and networking opportunities for nurse leaders.
- AONE 2018 is happening in Indianapolis from April 12-15. Don’t forget to take a break from the conference and explore this fun, Midwestern city. Known for its fast cars and sporting events, Indy also boasts of a vibrant restaurant scene and several world-class museums.
- If you’re in need of a little professional inspiration, then this conference is for you. AONE 2018’s theme, “Inspiring Leaders” means you’ll have plenty of opportunity to take your nursing career to the next level while connecting with other nurse leaders from across the country.
- Among several others, Chip Heath, Cynda Hylton Rushton PhD, RN, FAAN, Patrick Kennedy, and Rana Foroohar will all be speaking at the conference. They’ll talk on a wide range of topics, including how and why certain experiences have the power to change lives, nursing ethics, and healthcare policy in the Trump era.
- There’s a little something for everyone at AONE. For example, here’s just a few sessions you can take during the event, like Sunrise Yoga, Finance & Business Skills for Nurse Managers, or Building Resilience.
- Medical Solutions, your favorite healthcare staffing partner, will be there as well. Stop by Booth 1309 — it’ll be the one right next to the espresso bar — for some delicious coffee drinks and conversation. After the conference, we’ll also be hosting a meet and greet where you can win some amazing prizes.
- There’s still time to register!
You can learn more about the 2018 AONE conference here.
Are you planning to attend AONE’s annual meeting? Tell us in the comments below what sessions you are most excited about!