Showing your nurse staff a little appreciation this Nurses Week just got a whole lot easier. The American Nurses Association recently unveiled this year’s Nurses Week Toolkit. And we think hospital leaders are going to love it.
That’s because this toolkit is filled with several materials and ideas to help healthcare leaders celebrate Nurses Week, which takes place May 6-12. Below are just a few items from this year’s toolkit, including:
- A professionally designed “Thank You” card, easily customizable with your logo
- A printable Certificate of Appreciation
- A template for a Nurses Week email to send to your team
- A Nurses Week banner you can add your logo to and print via a local vendor
- Online ads you can post to your organization’s website
- Various downloadable versions of the official ANA National Nurses Week 2019 logo
- Articles providing resources for your team with tips on celebrating Nurses Week at your facility, sharing your celebration with the media, and more!