In just a few short weeks, Medical Solutions will be in San Diego for the American Organization of Nurse Executives’ Annual Meeting. The event takes place on April 10 to April 13, 2019. We think there are several reasons why you should join us, but we’ll stick to the top 5 reasons to attend AONE 2019:
- Get inspired: AONE has several inspirational keynote speakers lined up for this year’s conference. Entrepreneur Sarah Robb O’Hagan will share her stories about working with the world’s biggest brands and encourages leaders to embrace change. Meanwhile, Amy Herman, a lawyer and art historian, plans to offer artistic insight into how medical professionals can sharpen their observational skills. Then, Indu Subaiya, the co-founder of Health 2.0, will speak on technology’s power to change the way we provide care. Lastly, editor-in-chief of the Journal of Nursing Administration Dr. Karen Hill dives into the latest research relevant to nurse leaders.
- Connect: AONE’s annual meeting is one of the largest nurse leader conferences in the nation. Thanks to several networking events, it’s also a great place to connect with your peers or catch up with old friends. Who knows? You could develop a professional relationship here that leads to a learning experience long after the conference is over.
- Learn: Speaking of learning, there are plenty of educational opportunities at AONE. You get to choose from hundreds of breakout sessions on hot industry topics such as leadership development and succession planning, transformative models of care, and emerging roles across the care continuum.
- Explore: Did we mention this year’s conference is happening in sunny San Diego? After an exciting day at the conference, you can play the tourist in one of California’s most beautiful cities. Known for its vibrant culinary scene, world-class zoo, and sandy beaches, San Diego won’t disappoint visitors!
- Meet industry experts: AONE also invites industry experts to the conference so you can learn about new products or solutions. Don’t forget to stop by Booth 1009 and visit with Medical Solutions! We’ll be offering free lattes and great conversation in the Exhibitors Hall!
It’s not too late to register! Learn more here.
Are you going to AONE 2019? What are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!