Many hospitals, facilities, and agencies celebrate Nurses Week and Travel Nurses Day each year. Such occasions provide a wonderful chance to recognize the hard work of your staff and a great opportunity to celebrate them and make them feel special. And, as research indicates, a fulfilled, appreciated staff is a more productive staff.
Well, this week, November 3-7, comes another great opportunity to celebrate your staff — by celebrating Allied Health Professionals Week!
The term “Allied Health Professionals” covers more than 200 specific careers and each of them has a unique, truly important impact in the healthcare industry. So this year, Medical Solutions decided to go about celebrating Allied Health Professionals Week by letting Allied Health Pros tell their story. At MedicalSolutions.com/AlliedWeek, they can enter their specific title, also sharing why they do what they do and why they love their job.
In celebration this week, here are a few things your facility could do for its Allied Health Pros:
- Buy lunch or some other gift for them
- Create and post signs recognizing the occasion
- Make cards for each of them that recognize the occasion
- Make a point to verbally wish them a Happy Allied Health Professionals Week — whether in an assembly or individually
How you celebrate can vary; the main thing is recognizing and celebrating Allied Health Professionals Week and thanking them for all they do! Making a point to do so can go a long way when it comes to morale.
Also, don’t forget to send them to MedicalSolutions.com/AlliedWeek where each respondent will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize — Amazon Fire HD 7 Tablet ($174 value) that comes with a one-year Amazon Prime membership, plus a $100 Amazon gift card
- Second Prize — $150 gift card to Zappos
- Third Prize — $50 gift card to Tafford Uniforms and Scrubs
We hope your facility and staff have a great time celebrating Allied Health Professionals Week!