2018 was a busy year for healthcare leaders. So, just in case you missed it, here are 10 articles from the Healthcare Staffing Blog in 2018 that we think deserve a second look.
- Dameron Hospital Accelerates Hiring Process with Medical Solutions Plus: Read about how one healthcare system changed its hiring process to quickly obtain the industry’s top talent in this case study.
- Why Culture Fit Matters in Healthcare Staffing: In the scramble to fill open positions, it’s easy to disregard the importance of finding an experienced contingent clinician who is also the right cultural fit for your facility. However, this talent management practice has serious benefits, including a positive care environment, increased
employeeretention, and temp-to-perm conversion opportunities.
- How an MSP Can Alleviate Nurse Manager Burnout: In today’s ever-evolving healthcare environment, even seasoned nurse managers are struggling to keep up with their growing list of responsibilities. This article lays out how you can ensure their workload is sustainable with the help of a managed service provider.
- How to Convert Your Travel Nurses to Permanent Staff: Wouldn’t it be nice if that awesome Travel Nurse you hired decided to stay on permanently? It happens more often than you think. Learn how you can convert your Travel Nurses to perm staff with these helpful tips.
- Mental Health Awareness Key to Addressing Nurse Burnout: One in five Americans suffer from mental illness each year. Learn how you can help your patients or even your co-workers by recognizing the symptoms of depression or compassion fatigue in this compelling article.
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula Improves Credential Management, Efficiency: This case study details how Medical Solutions Plus helped CHOMP reduce administrative complexity, save hours of staff time, and improve its credential management.
- How Medical Solutions Plus Solved Piedmont Healthcare’s Staffing Challenges: Piedmont Healthcare, one of Atlanta’s largest healthcare
systemswithmore than 5,000 professionals on staff, needed help managing its contingent workforce. Read on to discover how Medical Solutions Plus helped them do just that.
- Four Strategies to Enhance Your Contingent Workforce Risk Management: Risk can lurk in the unlikeliest of places in a contingent
laborprogram. Find out how you can ensure you have a firm handle on risk management within your contingent workforce in this article.
- Medical Solutions Plus Recruits Top Talent for UHC: A growing acute care center in Bridgeport, West Virginia needed help recruiting quality contingent clinicians. They teamed up with Medical Solutions Plus and never looked back. Learn more in this detailed case study.
- Four Ways to Control Contingent Labor Costs: Hospital labor costs are rising amid a national nursing shortage. In response, some healthcare leaders have found that a managed service provider can help control the costs associated with an ever-growing contingent workforce.