An MSP is basically a business partner that staffs your hospital for you. They take over your short-term contract staffing so your perm staff can focus on what’s most important…quality and patient care. A good MSP should share your values and goals, which in turn, should lead your facility to greater success.
Some benefits of an MSP include:
- Reduction of time spent dealing with various other agencies, allowing your operation to run more efficiently without interruption. Single point of contact.
- Custom tracking and reporting.
- Minimize time spent in pre-screening & hiring.
- Eliminate costs for advertising and benefits.
- Dedicated Compliance Manager to manage protocol and
- Drastically reduce costs associated with turnover, improve quality of patient care and decrease nurse-to-patient ratios.
To learn more about Medical Solutions Managed Service Provider (MSP) click here.
Do you think MSPs are a good idea?