Nurses are critical to the delivery of quality patient care, and as such, it’s important to take the time to recognize their amazing efforts. Nurses Week, which takes place from May 6th to May 12th, is the perfect time to celebrate your facility’s nursing staff.
May is just around the corner, so now is a great time to start planning your facility’s Nurses Week festivities. If you’re in need of inspiration, look no further than the American Nurses Association’s annual Nurses Week toolkit.
It’s filled with useful information and fun resources to help you celebrate your Nurses Week in style. The 2018 toolkit includes:
- A professionally designed “Thank You” card, easily customizable with your logo
- A printable Certificate of Appreciation
- A template for a Nurses Week email to send to your team
- A Nurses Week banner you can add your logo to and print via a local vendor
- Online ads you can post to your organization’s website
- Various downloadable versions of the official ANA National Nurses Week 2017 logo
- Articles providing resources for your team with tips on celebrating Nurses Week at your facility, sharing your celebration with the media, and more!
Click here to get your free download of the ANA’s 2018 National Nurses Week Resource Toolkit.